Meet the Universe Meet the Universe

Very informative.

As a lover of Astronomy, I really liked the flash presentation. Sorry, but even if you explained you made some grammar mistakes because English isn't your mother language, I'm afraid I can't give you a higher score. Try to practice your grammar a bit more if you plan to do another one of these. I know what I'm saying since English isn't my mother language, too.
Something I liked in this, was the art. All the planets, stars, holes, galaxies and the comet were nicely drawn. Not to mention the background, it was also nicely made.
The music you used for this was simply perfect! A calmed and peaceful song was the kind of music this flash needed.
Conclusion: Awesome flash presentation. Too bad you screwed up with the grammar at some parts.

Voting Power: 8.15
Voter Number: 360
Voted 4: 3.26 / 5.00 (+ 0.0058)

MCarsten responds:

Thanks for like my universe presentation that I worked hard to show for the people, sorry for my grammar, I ask you apologize, and please, thanks Stephan Wells for the audio, it is his courtesy, is absolutely what I was trying to find, a peaceful audio for match with the universe explanation. Good you liked my background!

Thanks for your awesome review!
SpyS.

Defend Your Cheese Defend Your Cheese

Great Game!

It managed to keep me played for almost 1 hour, hahahaha.
I really enjoyed this and has been one of the few flash games on newgrounds that has a high replay value, in my opinion.
I have to admit I was laughing at the plot of the game, 2 groups of mice defending their own cheese? That was gold. The main engine of the game works very well and not to mention the great art and drawings the game has.
Although, normal level should be called "hard" and hard should be called "Impossible". There is a bid difference of difficulty between the easy and normal levels.
Conclusion: Awesome game.

Voting Power: 8.13
Voter Number: Voted under judgment.
Voted 5

Plinko Plinko

Amazing!

I've always wanted to see a flash version of this game. I loved the detailed backgrounds and effects you gave to the game. Not to mention the amazing quality of the original audio from The Price Is Right. It was a nice touch for this game.
Although just clicking a chip to drop it, between 9 chips that are already placed upside the plinko board, was something that it could had been omitted. I was expecting to actually drag it and drop it into the maze, no matterif the animation of the chips falling were choppy, it's just a flash game, I already know.
However, I still liked this and this should have a higher score, in my opinion.
Conclusion: Awesome game, it could be better, but it's still awesome.
9/10

Voting Power: 8.13
Voter Number: 224
Voted 5: 3.70 / 5.00 (+ 0.033)

Note: I would like to know if you plan to make more games from the TPIR show.

***TPM***

Masiko Dress Up!! Masiko Dress Up!!

Very Boring

At first I got quite entertained making some nice combinations with all the clothes. But it just feels empty and dead. I mean, there's not any music, a background, a flash preloader. Know what I mean?
That's why it ended boring me a lot. Not to mention after when you play with it for a while, you search for something you used before but you can't find it because it's hidden under any other clothing. If you don't organize your clothes it just ends being a mess, specially in this game since there are a lot of stuff to play with.
Conclusion: Boring. It needs a lot of work if you plan to do another dress-up.
4/10
2/5

Voting Power: 7.97
Voter Number: 306
Voted 2: 3.14 / 5.00 (- 0.012)

Note: I recommend you in learning ActionScript. Not just copy and paste scripts, actually UNDERSTAND the script, it's not hard at all. It's just about logic. If you plan to do another dress up you would make it even easier and cleaner by coding each piece of clothing to dress the character automatically with just one click.

Note 2: Don't feel bad because this wasn't successful as you may wanted. In fact, most of the reviewers actually want to help you by giving you tips. Don't give up, work harder next time and you will have success next time :)

JabberWocky responds:

Nice name.
Anyway, yeah, I know. I get a bit creeped out by the fact that there's no music. And my memory is not good with remembering codes and shit...I'll just continue with my copying and pasting, but anyway, thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

An addicting game.

This was a very addicting game, man. Although dying when touching a wall was pretty useless, the difficult of the game was awesome. Challenging, but not enough to be considered frustrating.
I loved the art and music in this game, although I would liked to hear the music with a higher quality.
Conclusion: Nice game, although it could be better.

Voting Power: 7.96
Voter Number: 3,143
Voted 4: 3.57 / 5.00 (+ 0.00083)

-Space Scavenger- -Space Scavenger-

Addicting

I've gotta say this game was pretty addicting and kinda fun to play with.
There is a way to become unbeatable or invincible, though. But even with that, when you get over level 50, it will become useless since the whole screen gets invaded with "bombs".
As I can see, the size of this flash game is less than 1 MB. You would have used a higher FPS to make the game runs smoother, it wouldn't have affected the file size a lot.
Also, the game would have been less repetitive if each 20 levels you added a music loop in the game. It's not hard doing that. Just basic Actionscript.
Conclusion: Overall, a nice game. The main engine of the game is addictive, but if you added more details then this would be even greater.
7/10

Voting Power: 7.95
Voter Number: 235
Voted 4: 2.98 / 5.00 (+ 0.037)

fallensoul289 responds:

Yeah it was a last minute thing, I don't feel like adding to it.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Excellent game.

This was one of the best flash remakes of Super Mario Bros. that I've ever played. It was also the first one to keep me entertained for hours, hahaha. The game runs very smooth and the gameplay is exactly as the original. Not to mention the gameplay of the additional characters which were also very good.
Conclusion: Well done! I really liked this.

Voting power: 7.89
Voter number: 57,907
Voted 5: 4.49 / 5.00 (+ 0.000016)

***TPM***

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Nice work!

I enjoy interactive stories so much. I really loved the message of this flash, so true, and the music fit well in the whole flash which gave a sensation of bore and monotonous (which is good for the flash :P)
Conclusion: Very good, but I wish it was longer.

Voting power: 7.88
Voter number: 380
Voted 5: 4.02 / 5.00 (+ 0.0070)

Note: I would love if you make another game like this, but longer :P

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Weird :/

OK, this game has been the weirdest one I have ever played so far. But it managed to keep me entertained thanks to the medals, if it wasn't of the medals I would have give you a different opinion. The concept is weird and the single line command, well, I find it quite original an addicting. Nice sprites you made and the music fits very well with the game.
Conclusion: Weird but entertaining... for 10 minutes.
7/10
3/5

Voting power: 7.42
Voter number: 7,954
Voted 3: 4.14 / 5.00 (- 0.00023)

Note: lol at the music when you fail.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Excellent.

This game is simply brilliant like the other one, but this has more songs and the feature of playing a song from any URL is pure genius my dear friend. The concept is very simple but no matter how much time you spend playing it, it will never get old. And not to mention the beautiful music you included in this game, it almost made me cry. Bravo! You've earned my 10 and 5!
Conclusion: A masterpiece!

Voting power: 7.24
Voter number: 5,530
Voted 5: 4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.00020)

Note: If you mange to create a Music Catch 3 and beat this one, you're my lord...