.:Into your Heart:. .:Into your Heart:.

Simple but well done.

Since I know this is a MIDI I won't be very strict on you. I'm aware that composing a MIDI may take a lot of time.
I really enjoyed this, a lot. I really liked on how you made something pretty simple into a catchy melody.
Loved the performance of the flutes and trumpets. Well, I think those were the instruments you used :P They were amazingly performed.
The whole song was very relaxing and deep. There's nothing like enjoying a good relaxing song in the night.
Conclusion: Trés bien mon ami! :D Well done!

Voting Power: 6.80
Voter Number: 8
Voted 5: 4.26 / 5.00 ---> 4.45 / 5.00 (+ 0.18)

Note: The song sounds more like a loop. If you faded the end out, it would be more like a full song.

camoshark responds:

Thanks alot! as I told to the other guy before you, the flute is actually a soprano saxophone... It's ok though, MIDI instruments all sound the same. DX

I should indeed turn this into a loop, it would probably be more convenient!
Also, thanks for the great score, thought it was probably more of a burden considering the mass zero-bombing that ensued (4.45/5.00 ---> 3.53/5.00)

Thanks anyways, know you didn't mean it!

Cheers,
Samuel Hébert

BAZ - Trippy Lemonade Dub BAZ - Trippy Lemonade Dub

It was Okay

Although I just can't see the relation between this song and lemonade. And yes, I read the description. But the submission, overall, it was very good. I loved how you played with the synthesizers.
Another thing I liked here were the beats. The way you performed them were simply amazing and it seemed you put an effort to this. Kudos man.
To be very honest, I really didn't like this so much because Dubstep isn't my style at all. But that would be an unfair and immature reason to give this a low score. I clearly see you worked a lot on this and you also managed to make this very well, with quality and passion to this genre. That's what I'm really looking for in every musician with their works.
Conclusion: Nice work.

Voting Power: 6.79
Voter Number: 66
Voted 5: 4.43 / 5.00 (+ 0.013)

BAZmotherfucker responds:

There isn't really much relation between this song and lemonade, just kind of a mental association that I developed while working on it I guess due to those noisy kids.

Thanks, review request club!

-RG- Beams of Hope -RG- Beams of Hope

I can't describe exactly the awesomeness of this.

Conclusion: I'm just amazed by the mastery of this. Bravo!!

Voting Power: 6.79
Voter Number: 61
Voted 5: 4.23 / 5.00 --> 4.27 / 5.00 (+ 0.022)

Note: I favorited this :)

Raven-Guard responds:

"Well, Raven-Guard. I can't see any flaws in this. But I really want to tell you that you created something extremely beautiful! Perfect rhythm, slow paced, relaxing..."

Thanks for the compliments. Good thing I got around to adding percussion to to it and submitting it :D.

"I loved the percussion bits in this, they were simply amazing for a submission like this. Although the drums could be a little better, it was awesomely done."

Yeah, that's a recurring problem we've had in our songs. The thing is, the orchestral instruments we use are high quality, recorded from real instruments, while the drums are free random drum samples, so the drums will always noticeably stand out as low-quality compared to the rest of the submissions.

Or maybe I'm just thinking up excuses and I should improve, myself :P.

"And, oh my God, the piano performance. It was extremely beautiful. It was so beautiful that it brought me some tears into my eyes, put me a big smile while I was hearing it and made feel my soul very happy."

Yeah it's amazing how such a simple melody can have such an impact.

"You may not completely agree with me, but it's my opinion AND I think this was awesome. The pure definition of art and beauty.
Conclusion: I'm just amazed by the mastery of this. Bravo!!

Note: I favorited this :)"

Wow thanks a lot! I really appreciate all of the support, and I'm glad you like this :).

Thanks again for the awesome review!
Supersteph54

Are U Ready {Dj-Abbic mix} Are U Ready {Dj-Abbic mix}

Amazing

As I've already told you in the preliminary version of this song: Epic beats, sounds and bits. All of them mixed perfectly in a nice rhythm that turned into this.
I liked the change of the tempo at 2:58. It was quite weird but it managed to keep the rhythm and style of the song until the end. Specially since you didn't change the soundset at all.
I don't really don't have much to say since I've already told you most of my thoughts about this in your other submission.
Conclusion: You managed to finish this very well. Congrats!

Voter Number: 11
Voted 5: 4.19 / 5.00 --> 4.30 / 5.00 (+ 0.11)

DjAbbic responds:

Heh, I couldn't think of anything else to add in the song, so I just put that instead of adding a whole new thing. Also, I didn't want it to be too generic or repetive, so yeah. Thanks again for the review :)

Are U Ready {Dj-Abbic mix} WIP Are U Ready {Dj-Abbic mix} WIP

I loved this!!

You say this is a work in progress? Then I won't rate this as if it was the final song.
But, Oh my God, this was nicely done. Epic beats, sounds and bits. All of them mixed perfectly in a nice rhythm that turned into this.
I loved how you changed the frequency of the song at 1:00 and then returned it to normal at 1:20, I love that in House style songs. At 1:30 is just pure awesomeness, that was my favorite part of the submission. Epic rhythm you made there.
As you already noticed, I didn't find any flaws in this. I guess it's because House is one of my favorite music genres.
Conclusion: Congratulations, man. You're doing an awesome job so far! Keep it up ;D

Voter Number: 22
Voted 5: 4.30 / 5.00 (+ 0.059)

Note: Please post your final song in the review request club, I'd love to review it :)

DjAbbic responds:

Ha, sure thing. I spent a ton of time trying to think of something that will suit the rest of the song so I'll post it soon. Thanks for the supportive review :)

--Cold Misty Morning-- --Cold Misty Morning--

Mmm... Alright

This submission got an awesome rhythm, I was moving my cursor side to side like if it was dancing while I was hearing this, hahaha.
The tittle of the song fits nicely with the submission itself, it's somewhat relaxing and happy. But I gotta say I found this repetitive. I'm aware it's just 2 minutes but at least you could had added something that "breaks" out that, Know what I mean?
Nice sounds and bits you used for this, they were great.
Conclusion: Nice!

Voter Number: 6
Voted 5: 4.17 / 5.00 (+ 0.32)

spartacusxerox responds:

Thanks man, glad to hear it. Glad that you enjoyed it, I'm constantly looking for new ways to make my music go POW! like you know, what you were waiting for... I'll continue the search for the fabled WOW moment in the future. But thanks, repetition is most probably my greatest musical enemy. Thanks!

-SpXer-

[Assios] - Eternal Rave [Assios] - Eternal Rave

Hey, Nice Rhythm!

I'm really digging to this tune. I know a good House/Dance/Trance song when I listen to it, and this was one of them.
The rhythm of the whole submission was very addictive and nicely done. Nice choose of sounds in FL studio 9, you made a perfect combination of electronic sounds and beats in order to make this.
But I felt this quite calmed for a "Dance" song. I expected this to be somewhat louder and more energetic. But still, you made an awesome job. Kudos on you by making such an awesome track like this!
Conclusion: Very calmed but epic beats and rhythm. Good job!

Voter Number: 18
Voted 5: 4.08 / 5.00 (+ 0.082)

Note: You've got a lot of potential! I'm going to listen more of your stuff ;D

Assios responds:

Thank you very much! Yeah, the genre is not really dance, but I didn't find one that fit.. Thanks for a great review!

Flight of a Wingless Angel Flight of a Wingless Angel

Just like in Videogames!

This was nicely done, I think I heard the original soundtrack from a NES or GB videogame. Nice beats, they were synchronized and gave the song a nice touch.
This sounded like the final battle music of an action/platformer videogame.
Nice use of 8-bit sounds in this, you seem to have a lot of experience at making 8-bit songs by just hearing this.
Conclusion: Awesome work! You sir, have talent.

Voter Number:
Voted 5: 4.23 / 5.00 --> 4.29 / 5.00 (+ 0.063)

Psil0 responds:

Lol, that's funny, because this is actually my first 8 bit song. I just have a good ear for what I want, to be honest. Also yeah, that's what everyone who's listened to it has told me, is that this is perfect for boss battle music.

Seashore Ambiance [WIP] Seashore Ambiance [WIP]

Excellent work!

Since you say this is a work in progress I won't be rating this as if this was the full song itself. But I got to say this was very well done, in my opinion. It managed to keep me relaxed and also gave me a feeling that if I was actually near a seashore. Adding the sound of kids laughing was something brilliant!
I would recommend you in adding the sound of the sea in the final version of the song, then this will give a perfect sensation of a seashore when somebody listens to this.
Conclusion: For now you've done such a nice song, Keep up the good work!

Voter Number: 3
Voted 5: 4.61 / 5.00 (+ 0.41)

jxl180 responds:

WOW! Thank you so much! I've been kind of stuck on where to go from here, whether I should keep going in this style (may get boring), or I should use what I have as an intro and fade in a soft ambient piano, which I plan to do once I find the right sound I am looking for. If you have any ideas, please PM me.

Thank you again!

Gazing at a Starry Night edit1 Gazing at a Starry Night edit1

This would fit on a flash game perfectly!

Nice submission you uploaded and made. I loved the effects you put in this, it gave the song a mix of trance/ambiance, in my opinion. I also liked the way you played with the frequency of the whole song at some parts.
This song is so relaxing that I gotta say this would be fit perfectly on calmed flash games such as quizzes, crosswords and puzzles.
But, there's something that I didn't liked. When the song loops, it starts so different than when it was just about to end. You should had faded out the song at the end.
Conclusion: Nice song! I hope this gets in a popular game.
8/10
4/5

Voter Number: 19
Voted 4: 4.30 / 5.00 (- 0.023)

tigger888 responds:

I wish you would say what you didn't like and why you rated the tune a 4. It isn't a loop, i can try to make one but i think its absurd to rate a song less because it isn't a loop. Thankyou for your review nontheless xD. Have a wonderful day (or evening) Sir.